One of my regualr correspondents on the continent, sends me an interesting report from the Daily Mail 12.9.2010
The parents of 3 year old Todd Thomas of Chepstow were directed to a hospital an hours dive away after he sprayed some cockroach poison in his mouth.
Before they reached the hospital he started suffering blisters in his mouth and vomiting. The symptoms mostly subsided after a few days.
My comments: .......
Cockroach poison is documented to contain fluoride and the symptoms Todd suffered, burns and vomiting are exactly those of cases reported from poison units worldwide after fluoride poisoning. The article does not mention what chemicals were in the pesticide of course.