ONE PICTURE IS WORTH 10,000 TURDS

Tuesday 22 September 2009

MUSICIANS AND GROUPS, HELP NEEDED TO ARRANGE FLUORIDE PROTEST SONG

Dear All

I've written an anti-fluoride protest song (lyrics and tune) with a really strong marching chorus and some pithy verses. Although I used to be able to play the guitar and sing folk songs in my youth, this, I feel, is beyond me now. I'd like to have the song arranged and recorded/videoed and put on a blog for free distribution so that all anti-fluoride groups worldwide could take it up as their anthem.

Do any of you have any contacts in the music world who would be willing to take on this project? I can put it on a sound file a capella for onward transmission to any interested musician.

With best wishes

Joy

West Midlands Against Fluoridation
www.wmaf.org.uk (website due to go live 4th October)

No comments: