ONE PICTURE IS WORTH 10,000 TURDS

Tuesday 5 October 2010

UNITED FUTILITIES AND FLUORIDATION.

I can only sympathise with anyone who has tried to talk to United Utilities Water (it used to be called North West Water until it discovered the financial delights of going Global) If you visit their web site and try any contact numbers you will of course get a Call Centre. Its even worse than it sounds however, The call centre is completely obsessed with Accounts and Billing to the exclusion of practically all else. Even if i phoned in to warn them of a bomb alert, i would suggest they would still ask me for an account number. After I had finally managed to talk to a human, i found that other than being obsessed with Post or Zip Codes there was no access access whatsoever to any technical or scientific staff.

Its been heading in this direction for years and United utilities is by no means alone but in recent timess they have became totally inaccible. After eight days of trying to get a mildly technicl answer,having named the issue and the officer in charge I finally saw red and contacted the Consumer council for water and made an official complaint. This was my first effective decision. The consumer council were very good and within 48 hours both then and and a representative from UU had written to me. Sadly however it wsa soon back to normal. I am at the time of writing still waiting to hear from United Utilities to actually hear a technical response to me question.

WAKE UP uu SOME OF US DO ACTUALLY HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO.

No comments: