ONE PICTURE IS WORTH 10,000 TURDS

Saturday 12 March 2011

DONT GIVE FLUORIDE TO YOUR DOG, GIVE IT TO YOUR CHILDREN.

Whilst watching Crufts Dog Show on More Four TV to catch up on my friend who is entering a couple of dogs there, I was heartened to hear a training and welfare expert, whilst demonstrating the cleaning of dogs teeth. Perhaps not unsurprisingly, say that it was essential to use only toothpaste containing no fluoride. So here we have something not fit for a dog which is nevertheless highly recommended by brain donees in the BDA et al for your children. How can numptys like this hold such positions of authority. I think i would rather take advice on health from a couple of stand up comedians. Now before you say, lots of dentists and so-called health pros, clearly are stand up comedians I can only counter by saying they are sadly far from the best of humourists. Perhaps we should go to Frankie Boyle for a check up. I think we should be told.

No comments: