ONE PICTURE IS WORTH 10,000 TURDS

Friday 12 December 2008

POSTING AND COMMENT PROBLEMS

If you have problems posting a comment on this blog, I extend my apologies and can only ask you to try again. I did try to make this blog open to all comments but as I am new to this myself. Suffice it to say that if you have a Google or Gmail account, you should be able to log on using your normal details such as name and password. I have tried this and it does seem to work. Now all I need find out is why sometimes I get paragraph breaks and sometimes I dont, Advice please if you have any.

1 comment:

Frank Acne said...

Thank you for your kind comments, they are much appreciated. Apologies for the delay in responding which has been caused by my illness. Fortunatley i am on the way back to health at lasts.